- Elevators Type CDThe side door elevator type CD is specially designed for clamping and hoisting tubing, casing, drill pipe and drill collar in the process of drilling or workover treatment in the oil and gas field. This elevator is manufactured according to API Spec 8C standard.
- Elevators Type CDZThe elevator type CDZ is designed and manufactured based on API Spec 8C standard. The pipe elevating device is mainly used by oil and gas field for clamping and lifting tapered drill pipe and tools during well drilling and repairing.
- Elevators Type DDThe centre latch elevator type DD is provided for holding drill collar, casing and tubing with standard 90° shoulder. Suitable for pipes with the diameter from 23/8 to 51/2, this product can offer the rated load from 150t to 350t.
- DDZ-TD Top Drive ElevatorWith the cooperation between the top drive and the link, the automatic buckling of the tapered drill pipe can be realized, which effectively reduces the labour intensity and improves the work efficiency.
- DDZ-TD Top drive elevator with bushingBased on market demand, as well as the requirement on raising and lowering drill pipe, this DDZ-TD top drive elevator with bushing is developed as hoisting equipment for oil and gas well. This product can be used for seizing tapered drill pipe with different size by changing bushing.
- Elevators Type SLXThe elevator type SLX is a kind of side door tool designed and manufacture in compliance with API Spec 8C standard. The side door elevator is mainly applied for holding and lifting oil pipe, casing, drill pipe and drill collar in the process of drilling well and workover treatment in oil and gas field.
- Elevators Type SXThe elevator type SX is specially designed for clamping and hoisting casing for well drilling and well repairing. The design and production of this well repairing tool confirms to API Spec 8C standard.
- SLX-DD Center Latch ElevatorIn oil and gas field, the SLX-DD centre latch elevator is a necessary tool for hoisting casing during overwork or well drilling. Engineered and produced according to API Spec 8C standard, this center latch lifting tool is well received by our clients.
- Single Joint Elevators Type SJThe single joint elevator type SJ is manufactured based on API Spec 8C standard. During well drilling and well cementation in oil and gas field, this elevator is necessary for hoisting single tubular.
- Single Joint Elevators Type SPThe single joint elevators type SP is specially designed for clamping and lifting single oil pipe, casing and drill pipe with tapered pipe joint. Produced based on API Spec 8C standard, this pipe clamping and hoisting tool is safe and reliable.
- Single Joint Elevators Type SJXIt can be used to clamping and lifting single pipe. Meanwhile, matched with special tool CRT for running casing, this single joint elevator can also be applied for removing the pipe from the oil derrick gate to the well centre.
- Elevators Type TAWell received by our customers, this elevator type TA is manufactured according to API Spec 8C Standard on Hoisting Equipment for Drilling and Oil Extraction. It can be widely used for hoisting drill pipe, casing, oil pipe and drill collar for oil well and gas well.
- Y Series Slip Type ElevatorsAccording to API Spec 8C Standard on Hoisting Equipment for Drilling and Oil Extraction, the Y series slip type elevator is produced with reliable quality. This slip elevating device can be used for gripping and hoisting drill pipe.
The elevators are designed and produced according to API Spec 8C standard. It is applied for drilling well, extracting oil, repairing well, exploring oil well and water well, and pipeline crossing in cities. This special tool is necessary for hoisting drill pipe, casing, tubing, coupling and joint.
Our company has 40 years’ experience in the casting, forging, heat treatment and machining of the elevator. Made of high-quality alloy steel, this workover apparatus is produced according to the quality control procedure. Additionally, 100% non-destructive test shall be conducted on all parts and components. Meanwhile, the lifting tool shall be tested with the load 1.5 times that of the rated load before leaving factory according to API Spec 8C standard.